Together we are stronger! Our voice is louder, our actions have more impact, and we can sustain our momentum.
Why join the Winnebago County Democrats? We want to maintain a strong presence in Winnebago County and keep an office open between elections. While we are all volunteers, we need money to pay the rent and bills.
Our goal is 200 members. If you are not currently a member, please join. If you are a member, be sure to renew your membership yearly. And, encourage others to join. We need to expand our membership. If everyone gets just one more person to join, our voice is doubled!
Joining or renewing your membership is easy. You have three options: (1) online www.wisdems.org , (2) contacting the Democratic Party of Wisconsin at 608-255-5172, or (3) mail your dues in using a membership envelope which you can find in our office. If you are unsure of your membership status, see Barb our Membership Chair before or after the monthly meeting or contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Membership levels are: $10/senior or student; $25/individuals; $35/pairs; $45/activist and $75/family.
Your membership entitles you to access to both your state (Democratic Party of WI) and local (Winnebago County Democratic Party) parties. When you join the Democratic Party of Wisconsin, you automatically become a member of the Winnebago County Democratic Party.
In addition to membership dues, please also consider a donation to our office as we want to keep this open through the next election. It costs $40/ day to do this. We use ActBlue which is a secure way to send money. It is quick and easy.
While money is important, it is not the only way to participate.
- We need healthy food snacks for our interns.
- We need office supplies, copy paper, paper plates, and bottled water.
- We are also looking for volunteers to serve as a receptionist.
- You can attend our meetings where you will be able to talk with people of similar values and beliefs.
- You can come to our events and show support.
- During election time, we need help at the office with phones, and greetings.
- You can write letters of support for candidates.
- You can knock on doors, and make phone calls.
It is all up to you, if you want to see your ideas moved forward! Join and participate.